Join MCVP: Crisis & Prevention Center on Monday, October 4th, as we come together to celebrate and commemorate another year gone by. 2021 was filled with many highs and lows, and we look forward to sharing it all with you. This is now a virtual event!
- Register for the event here on this page
- We’ll send you an email update with the Zoom link leading up to the event
- On October 4th, at 4:30, the meeting and awards show begins and should be wrapped up around 5:30
During the meeting, you’ll hear from our Leadership Team, Board Members, and Advocates as we share updates, exciting news and share how the award winners went above and beyond for survivors. This longtime event would not be possible without the support of you and our amazing community.
THE AWARD WINNERS:
- Partner in Justice – Lieutenant James Fisher, Winchester Police Department
- Partner in Education – Megan Grove & Forrest Seymour of Keene State College’s Sexual Assault Prevention Team
- Partner in Education – Hanah LaBarre, LEAF Charter School
- Partner in Prevention – Kelsey Page & Lindsey Cushing, Cheshire Medical Center
- Partner in Prevention – Monadnock Youth Coalition
- Above & Beyond Community Partner – Mary Krueger, New Hampshire Legal Assistance
- Above & Beyond Community Partner – Elaine Hauserman, Granite Pathways
- Outstanding Holiday Sponsor – Advent Lutheran Church
- Above & Beyond Business Partner – Mascoma Bank Foundation
- Outstanding Volunteer – Janis Zirlen
- Doug Austin White Ribbon Award – Tristan Bridges
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS:
THIS HAS CHANGED TO A VIRTUAL EVENT DUE TO THE RECENT SPOKE OF COVID-19 CASES IN KEENE, NH.
If you have specific concerns, please email Megan Fulton, Development Director at, firstname.lastname@example.org.