Join MCVP as we celebrate another year and honor community members at our 16th Annual Meeting & Awards Night
Join MCVP: Crisis & Prevention Center on Monday, October 3rd, as we come together to celebrate and commemorate another year gone. 2022 was filled with many highs and lows, and we look forward to sharing it all with you at our 16th Annual Meeting & Awards Night. We are thrilled to bring back this event in person for the first time since 2019!
During the meeting, you’ll hear from our Leadership Team, Board Members, and Advocates as we share updates and exciting news and share how the award winners went above and beyond for survivors. This longtime event would not be possible without the support of you and our amazing community.
The event starts at 5 PM, with the first half hour being a networking opportunity with light refreshments from Jenna’s Market.
THE AWARD WINNERS:
- Partners in Justice –
- Deputy Matthew Sands, Cheshire County Sheriff’s Department
- Detective Lieutenant Melissa Evans, Hinsdale Police Department
- Partners in Education –
- Surry Village Charter School
- Becky Kohler, Guidance Counselor, Chesterfield School
- Partner in Prevention –
- Monadnock Regional School District
- Above & Beyond Community Partners –
- Linda Harris, Shelter From The Storm
- Cheshire County
- Outstanding Holiday Sponsor –
- Above & Beyond Business Partner –
- Kristina Wentzell, Fine Art/Catbird Flower Farm
- Outstanding Volunteer –
- Lynne Samuelson
- Outstanding Volunteer Group –
- RSVP Volunteer Center
- Doug Austin White Ribbon Award –
- Jeff Maher, Program Manager for Title IX, Discrimination and Bias, Keene State College
Masks will be available to anyone who would like one. We ask that everyone respect each other’s decisions. Hand sanitizer will also be on hand.
If you have any questions, please email Megan Fulton, Development Director, at email@example.com.