Join MCVP: Crisis & Prevention Center for our Annual Meeting & Recognition Awards Night on October 1st at 6PM. This year the event will be virtual but we are still very excited to host this beloved night. This interactive night will be filled with updates on MCVP crisis services and prevention education in the time of COVID, awards for community partners that have gone above and beyond this year and a couple of chances for attendees to win some prizes.
Award categories are:
Partners in Justice Partners in Education
Partners in Prevention Above & Beyond Community Partners
Above & Beyond Business Partner
Award winners for 2020 are:
- Amy Treat, Walpole Elementary School, receiving the Partner in Education award
- Holly Boles, Winchester School, receiving the Partner in Education award
- Chief Andrew Wood, Hancock Police Department, receiving the Partner in Justice award
- Officer Mark Cotton, Keene Police Department, receiving the Partner in Justice award
- Nicole Newell & the Franklin Pierce Counseling Department, Franklin Pierce University, receiving the Partner in Prevention award
- The Monadnock Humane Society, receiving the Above & Beyond Community Partner award
- Brenda Bhatti, Owner of Great Clips Salon, receiving the Above & Beyonce Business Partner award
We hope to “see” you there. Register here: REGISTRATION. Thank you for supporting MCVP: Crisis & Prevention Center.