We are THRILLED to be offering an outdoor, in-person event in June. Just a week after NH Gives, join us, Tuesday, June 15th, from 5 – 7:30 P.M. at Orchard Hill Breadworks in Alstead for a Pizza Night! Who doesn’t love pizza? Half our staff has food allergies, and they still LOVE pizza.
If you’ve never attended one of Orchard Hill’s pizza nights, here’s a little rundown of how the night goes.
- Make sure you register in advance — registration opens at 6 P.M. on Friday, June 11th. If the event doesn’t sell out, there will be some walk-up space available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You’ll bring your toppings, plates, and drinks, and Orchard Hill provides the dough, sauce, and cheese (They even have gluten-free dough!).
- There is a cost for the ingredients provided, but the profits from the night are all donated to MCVP ($10 for the crust, and there may be additional charges).
- While Orchard Hill fires up your pizza, you can get settled with your blanket and chairs (bring those!).
- When your pizza is ready, enjoy! We hear there may even be live music.
- Some of our staff and Board members will be at the event, too, and we can’t wait to see you and catch up!
- Don’t forget your bug spray, and it’s a rain or shine event.
We’ll send out reminders as we get closer to the event. If you follow us on social media, we’ll also be posting event information there regularly.
For more information and to register, visit Orchard Hill Breadworks website: Pizza Night
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to stay up-to-date on MCVP happenings: Newsletter