MCVP is currently looking to fill both Volunteer and Job positions!
Volunteer opportunities with MCVP include:
- Direct Service Advocate
- Shelter Opportunities
- Support Group Facilitator
- Prevention Education and Outreach
- Fundraising and Event Planning
Who is qualified to become a MCVP volunteer?
You are qualified if:
• You are 18 years of age or older;
• You are sensitive to issues of sexual assault and domestic violence;
• You are open minded and non-judgmental in your interaction with
• You successfully complete and fulfill all aspects of MCVP’s training program.
To register for volunteer training or for more information, contact Jeni Jankowski, Direct Services Coordinator, at (603)-352-3782 or email@example.com.